Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sick Days

SamSam is still feeling under the weather so today's activities have consisted of a lot of temperature taking, hugging, kissing and snuggling.
His temp got up to about 103.5 during the night and has hung right around 100.5-101 most of the day. All he wants to do is snuggle on the couch on my lap and anyone who knows Sam, knows that sitting still is not something he usually enjoys doing. That tells you how icky he's feeling.

He tried to go about his normal business and play at first this morning, but that only lasted about 10 minutes before he was climbing up in my lap again.
Thankfully he has big brothers who love to take care of him and give him lots of get better kisses. Daddy even came home from work for a quick break to give me a chance to grab something to eat.




As much as I hate him being sick, I'm savoring all of the cuddling I'm getting to do with him today. But I sure hope my little sweetie-pea is up and running very soon!

0 comments: